|SEEK WAYS TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMIC STATUS OF MINORITY GROUPS BY:
1. Working to eliminate discriminatory employment practices in industry and government, wage differentials based on race, unequal opportunities for training, promotion and unfair dismissals.
2. Encourage a greater participation in the trade union movement.
3. Working to end discriminatory practices in labor unions.
4. Securing the enactment of state and federal fair employment practices legislation.
5. Working for improved opportunities in vocational and apprenticeship training.