|1. Seek to eliminate segregation and the discriminatory practices in public education.
2. Study local education conditions affecting minority groups.
3. Investigate the public school system and school zoning.
4. Familiarize itself with textbooks material there from which is racially derogatory.
5. Seek to stimulate school attendance.
6. Keep informed of school conditions and strive to correct abuses where found.
7. Investigate the effects of standardized and high stakes testing practices.
8. Teacher certification.
9. Promote parental involvement in education.
10. Aim to be a center of popular education on the race question and on the work of the Association.
11. Roundtable with Commissioner of Education (former Commissioner)