|The Committee on Economic Development shall implement local efforts and support national programs to preserve and expand economic empowerment among African Americans and communities of color by:
1. Researching and establishing relationships with private and public entities.
2. Supporting the work of the National office in monitoring the progress and activity of private and public entities designated by national programs.
3. Implementing local efforts to promote the growth of business ownership.
4. Increasing employment and job creation.
5. Encouraging business development and home ownership.
6. Avail yourself to the Public Relations Committee Chair for the local press: newspaper, radio, television and other media.
7. Provide news or publicity stories to the Branch PR Chair and President to keep the public informed of current programs and issues.