|The Committee on Young Adult shall consist of Branch members twenty-one (21) – forty (40) years of age.
It shall be the function of the Committee to:
1. Support all branch activities
2. Stimulate interest through advocacy training and solicit membership of twenty-one (21) – forty (40) years of age
3. Create a mentorship program (Branch to Young Adults and Young Adults to Youth Units) to serve as a support bridge from Youth and College to Branch participation
4. Provide networking and social opportunities for young adults in the local community
5. Encourage the participation of young adults in all activities and leadership within the Branch.